Thursday, December 30, 2010

Geniuses

 Came from a family of farmers, I was very proud, but proud, after all, can not eat. Food is, hunger can beat almost all the dignity of those who do not believe you look at selling even their own children and his wife, family and love in the hunger worth contempt before. But I do not care hungry, because I did not sell children and wife, of course, maybe just because I did not have to sell.
harder to bear than hunger is a lack of filial piety of the infamy. for the great Xianglian afford? I more just schadenfreude.
do not expect people to sympathize with you, even if that person and you've got the same disease, he would be gloating. because he was a little good will on the same boat, they can gloat He also forgot his disease. what? This is my suspicious mind? Hey, people are the same, the bladder may differ from the original aim.
do not believe we look at the most innocent child. ask each other every exam results, and you want to do the same boat? wrong, just want to know that you consider worse than he, so home is better for parents accountable, you can also take an pride. the pain is a one of the greatest secrets, must not let others know. Remember this, you will have a good time. If you can not even do not know their pain, then you are a saint, or a fool.
temporary solution, but schadenfreude is not a cure, I still feel that they lack of filial piety, is still very painful, so I decided to Qugelaopo. I looked it was Needless to say, at least stronger than the King scholar, he had eight left face pockmarked, and my entire face, but also eight. On the talent, hey, the guy that journey is also equipped me with? he knows how to grow sorghum do?
literary level, it would be more embarrassed, and farmers are the most literary accomplishment descent descent . Turn the oldest collection of poems, roots, is among the people; what book and what can be compared from the wisdom of the earth?
Unfortunately, although I am stronger than him in many ways, but the overall strength is not as good as him, because he is rich. money can buy to the land, but also be able to buy his wife. I absolutely believe that women are not like your money, they are like money in you. scholar have three wives, and I an not is proof. Kyoto geisha restaurant last month that the famous adults to participate in prefect birthday, always not for money, I Pooh! you marry me it means you are not for the money.
angry is one thing, to solve the problem must not rely on angry. I need to make money, in order to those who are not married for the money and the money is not like a woman. There are many ways to make its fortune, Wang Zhan Shan, cattle II occupation, even a clam is also the little guy yesterday Waving cheerfully out a kitchen knife, has not come back, see to getting along pretty good, reluctant to leave the.
farmers can we as futile as they are hawkers? I need to do legitimate business, and whole grains closest to what? doctor. eat whole grains to inevitably get sick, sickness and death is God, the doctor is indispensable. and the doctor to deal with grass roots and bark all day, but also half a farmer. I am a farmer, of course, is half a doctor, next of kin.
There are many doctors, which most money is best ? Hey, cure infertility. unfilial three, be without ------- there is no justification for this statement we do not care, anyway, many people believe that the importance of procreation, there is a broad market prospect. nourishes the problem privacy, even if he was embarrassed cure quiet, you seen someone shouting best, not like a cold can touch his head pretty good idea. so I became a doctor to rule this disease.
door is the first scholar Wang, looked at me, Health I do not want people to know the secret. I knew he would rise to the bait, Who Murakami Liu doctor that hands do not work?
pulse to see tongue, Mogu, set down, I vowed to say: . attitude of attack counterparts, no way, who does not?
; Oh, the doctor is saying them. But do all three? how to do that? out silly it?
me to be a generation geniuses, the preservation of the three women and myself, I'm sorry is the only scholar, but five years, he was most satisfied. to the four and five people hurt in an order must harm the interests of the majority of very few, is not wrong, is not it? do this not always the case?

No comments:

Post a Comment