Thursday, December 16, 2010

Buddhist Stories

 Buddhist stories
(1) Buddha Faldo mandarin duck Gemo Luo
kill heretics when the world in the hands of the pedestrian way cut road, that means the vine, that vine called heretics. The evil shocked Overseas Sa Luo people of the country, we are afraid of him. results were affected by the degree of the Buddha, monks and nuns monks.
mandarin duck Gemo Luo said: V me. Buddha tried to comfort him: Bamboo Abode, when suddenly there is a Brahmin rushed into the monastery to angry abusive. because he was with the family who are ordained to the Buddha here, it makes him quite angry at the fire.
Buddha silently listen to him Hu criticized unreasonable, after waiting for him a little rest, said to him:
When visitors do not accept your hospitality, then, should be attributed to those who do dishes? moment, then said: When the acrimony, there is the same as host and guest meals together, so I do not accept this food! teeth,
is a thing should not be.
on the wrath of the people, not in anger but also the teeth of people,
to get two victories:
know other people's anger,
and to calm themselves mindfulness,
not only better than their own,
can be better than others. disciples asked him: This is not to reason. everyone is equal, everyone wants happiness, no one likes to get sick and miserable. So we must have compassion for everyone. ; if I really love my cousin Tipodaduo always crucial, like the love of my only son Rahula, I cousin's disease will be cured immediately.
Buddha turned to his disciples: offerings. They think that these offerings will enable the gods delight. So God promised to the people only to pray, their money, give them water farming.
No matter where the Buddha to have to tell people that such sacrificed animals is wrong. Some people hear him say to temper the Buddha said: br> The Buddha replied: worship, you are a selfish person. I repeatedly teach people: selfish people are not happy. only. This is not worthy of worship of God. But, if you love all sentient beings - animals and people as equal no difference - God will worship you! know if Buddha is right. so many unfortunate things to be prevented.
(5) Buddha Buddha Four Boundless Minds
past alive, has been granted Tipodaduo salt soup, delicious cakes for Tipodaduo tired Food, headache Fu Man, the large distressed, unable to bear, moaning, said read: 【Namo Buddha Namo Buddha!】 Buddha in its residence time in meditation, I heard this sound, meaning the compassion to supernatural power to their residence, the first hand feel Tipodaduo belly, give salt soup, so that it served drinks, be recovered, and Tipodaduo harm rebel Buddha Buddha, the Buddha does not mind the rescue of injustice, of mercy to music, to pull their bitter grief for its healing and happiness, and equal treatment regardless of parental injustice, that is, Daci, the Compassionate, overjoyed, large homes for the Four Boundless Minds.
Buddha achieved the four immeasurable heart, not with three-by a total of achievement, can Daci to delight in the joy of living beings, can suffer from compassion for the suffering to all beings, sentient beings from suffering can be overjoyed to have fun and joy, the heart can not lived in large homes, transportation heart of equality, Plymouth beings.
(6) Shandong Gold
Bǎi Rěn Zhang Gong Cheng V, cohabitation, Bǎi Rěn consist in Hing. It is said that he made up his in his life, big shame to the line one hundred things, and tolerance after a nine-ninth, the first hundred wife when his grandson the day, suddenly come to a Taoist, to test whether he really insults effort, Bianxiang him to the bride, the night before the husband and wife own, the thing that the public is feeling Zhang difficult, but he was generous to a thought, I do regret everything endured a shame, what shame this is not the last time it?
then persuaded his grandson, completed his Bǎi Rěn big wish, shame about, then this Road Flyover in the bride room, jump, oh, his mouth kept saying: has become a Jin, thus to get rich. Bǎi Rěn it into gold, said Zhang Gong, Shandong that place, there are still a towering [Bǎi Rěn Church] insults the memory of his virtue.
(7) in the Weeding
Buddha in my heart to a village in Magadha country alms, said the Buddha is not a Brahmin from planting till the fields, and to the people begging alms. Buddha that Brahmin plead with valid reason, then answer the Brahman is:
; letter is my seed sowing,
wisdom is my plow plow;
inhibition Shenkou Yi's bad karma,
weeding the fields is in my heart;
sophistication is what I pull cattle ,
to not return, then the line Ci,
transported to the serenity of my position. alive, one has stop worrying, get the subtle supernatural nuns. She described the many nuns who had made her own world of good and evil over the past retribution. She said: . Although my husband rich, but I did not have children. Later, I married a concubine, Mr., and gave birth to a boy. I was jealous to the one who secretly to kill the boy. concubine to me theory, I swear, said: I will be buried alive, my parents would be burned to death! clear that one day I with my husband back home. On the way home production, so he temporarily under a tree, suddenly there was a snake bite my husband, my husband died on the way. I cried a lot the morning after I took the eldest son, also holding the youngest. walk and cry, next to a river. because there is no ferry, so I'll stay in the bank boss, and the first to cross the river holding the youngest, the youngest on the other side, then back to hold the boss. I did not expect the boss to see me come back to pick him up, walked me to hurry into the water. boss come to the stage a few steps away was the river flow. I want to hold back to youngest, the wolf one step ahead of the youngest to eat, eat to see youngest was flesh and blood dripping, I am more sad. I hasten back to her parents, but in the way that I met her family acquaintance fire,
family were burned to death. br> baby thrown into a pot boiling, forced me to eat. I was afraid of him, so reluctantly took a bite, pain into the heart and liver, and quickly abandoned her husband to escape. went to Varanasi country, but also married to a man as his wife had just lost his wife . just married a few days, my third husband died. in accordance with the customs of a place that, if a couple in love, her husband died, his wife will stay buried. I have therefore been buried alive. just buried soon, happen to have A group of thieves to steal dig graves, to steal the treasure. I rescued. preached to defend the country, he can help people answer life's problems. I went to ask him the degree of me. In the past, had made the world I would like to practice to support the saints, so life can be met Shakyamuni Buddha, and fruition of . a violation of his crops, with a rope off the bull's tongue Le, means it is too cruel! later He Yongxing had three children, have become dumb. We all think this is his reward of cruelty to animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment