Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Aquarius zodiac fortune 2010 fortune this month who are natal pig

 Aquarius zodiac fortune 2010 fortune is a pig this month who natal natal years of fortune in fortune in 2010 what kind of woman Vanves Monday to Friday, Park on the child thread thread during the night is 8:30 rest, but the time waking up the morning there is a change, winter is usually 7:00-7:30, now in the spring, then moved up to 6:30 - 7:00, and waking the advantage that we can say more in bed two stories.

to sleep at night because the thread thread very well on time, so there have to read the status of listening to the story of hypnosis, but rather morning woke up, willing to lie in bed and read a story with me. He felt good, I feel a little sense of open eyes, huh, huh.

early in the morning to see the story

Today, on the <> Episode 6 agreed to speak only after twice getting up, but I just can brush up last night that he did not remember the names of several heads of dinosaurs, green is a nail-like dragon,UGG bailey button, the dragon of oak trees purple, brown is curved dragon, blue dragon is the angle of the nose, so the next time you recite the thread to the thread to tell this story, I will be able to name all the dinosaurs that come up .

I think Japanese children the same book, was the result of the child can remember a large remember the situation, because children like stories, so very interested in every detail, the natural will be able to keep in mind, and great attitude is more responsible for the finished story, even if the sound, and Mao, but it is difficult to be like a child and focus on the story seriously.

, however, is always the case, would more interested in their own favorite, whether big or child.

Park on the children so happy!

before leaving, Xu Xu asked me to help him find a toy to bring children the garden, I Let him look, he said, wanted to help find. This situation usually occurs when the relatively small, but I know he really does not know with what little children to garden, so I will put forward to help, but he I mean the one direction, and you want to take a toy gun, so I readily uncovered from a toy basket to ask how he was, Xu Xu satisfied, so we found a large bag to put him back into the body, and I praised him for his sentence, said: very good, very impressive!

In addition, I propose to let him start with a math toy which he denied later, in the front, or and into the bag.

downstairs when the thread thread let me hold, I spoke well, hold on their own to go downstairs, and he agreed. When I picked him, He kissed me and said something happy: park myself on the child!

When the parents heard this really good to meet ah, the children can go to school so cheerful state of mind, what does not assured Yeah!

Then I added, said: children garden have many good friends, really happy to see them, right! Xu Xu says:!

I said: and good friends together, play games, and very happy, right! Xu Xu says:!

a tree birds rather than birds

trees when walking on the road , Xu Xu wanted me to say a word, the results accidentally forgotten



, confused him a bit depressed, so I quickly change the subject, asked him: hey?, is not it a lot of small sparrows called ah? where they do?

thread thread about my words to be attracting over, everywhere, waiting to see, with me, where to find the little sparrow. When he found out tree fell sparrows, it will directed at them shouting: Small sparrow, little sparrow! some sparrows fly away to hear his voice,UGG shoes, and Xu Xu asked me why they want to fly, I say that they want to look at other trees .

Later, a sparrow great courage, a lot of threads calling thread does not sound it to go, he asked me: I take a stone hit it okay?

I said : still want to do it individual, would it injured with stones.

go out into the trees so we took two steps, a small sparrow left, Xu Xu feel very good play,UGG boots, told me that : Let us look for a tree, bird, right!

promised to the side while I wondered how these words may sound a bit awkward it?

Xu Xu's that focus on birds, trees are decorated from the role, and we would usually say Xu did not correct the thread, this is only because the child's perspective with the big difference, so that the different result, there is nothing wrong on the points, naturally, need to correct the problem does not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment