Tuesday, December 14, 2010

September 12 to Wuhan for the Women's refueling pressure on young players must Kang Zhu

 September 12 to Wuhan for the Women Come, young players must Kang Zhu pressure
some time ago, many friends have asked me, September 12 in Wuhan, China women's football match with Denmark,bailey UGG boots, I will not be in the field watch. At that time,UGG boots clearance, I answer is: I was in Shanghai, will see TV.
reason to tell you that I will not go to Wuhan, Shanghai stadium because I was a member of the organizing committee, but also promote Ambassador, so that time is expected during the World Cup I will stay in Shanghai. I also intend well, the Chinese women's football on TV to watch the game.
However, things suddenly changed. yesterday just received Adidas invitation, Sept. 12 Women Chinese Women Denmark game, the game I live in Wuhan, China Women refueling.
I also heard that besides me, we most of the batch of Chinese Women and sisters They also will travel to Wuhan, the Chinese team's first game cheering. also hope that more fans can come to the scene to refuel the Chinese women's football.
I imagine, the first Chinese Women Competition will certainly cause a lot of people's attention. I would have said, the first game of the Chinese team, is the most critical. as long as playing the first game, group stage is basically no problem, but also can lay the foundation for the next quarter-finals.
these ranks, more young players. In the contest, especially in the first game, the mentality of young players most likely to have ups and downs. I sincerely hope that these small players can adjust their mentality, Kang Zhu pressure, put aside all other thoughts, in order to enjoy the mentality of football into the stadium, playing a beautiful game to fight to obtain

No comments:

Post a Comment