Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gave many years

 I do not know. Just remember, when the annual Spring Festival, the family of white narcissus are blooming. Orchids do not room with incense. Narcissus elegant fragrance, seem to be more than the fragrance of orchids,UGG boots, especially in the northern winter indoor lattice window closed.

my ancestral home is in Fujian. Grandfather, grandmother who is a native of Fuzhou, Fuzhou dialect is spoken. Uncle of Zhangzhou, a native speaker of southern Fujian dialect. I remember once back from Beijing to Fuzhou with their parents to visit relatives when the New Year, the family's Not only because I have does not speak the Fuzhou dialect, but also because his grandfather, grandmother still uncle, aunt and uncle who did not understand the Fuzhou dialect, while the uncle of the Minnan dialect is like a foreign language Come and Concert.

Zhangzhou uncle is a genuine person. In my impression, the most famous first narcissus in Zhangzhou,UGGs, then the Chinese women's volleyball team's training base. I have not been Zhangzhou, I heard that only produced authentic Zhangzhou narcissus. That time, daffodils in the north is a very rare plants. Thus, before the Spring Festival will become Narcissus gift to share. Uncle of course, is one of the promotion of narcissus.

uncle was born athletes. It is said that when a young cyclist. However, since I know him, I get the impression that is always busy. His home in Xiamen, Fujian Province, water sports competitions. As for the competitions which are water, I am not quite clear. Individual contacts with the uncle that is in Chengdu. It was the winter of 1988, uncle of calls the Department of Chinese, Sichuan University,UGG shoes, contact me and tell me somewhere in the suburbs of Chengdu. So I Chenzheyese to find him. Finally find the place full of ponds, the original model aircraft is held in the national tournament. I found the office asking:

national food competition is stronger than the Sichuan canteens. Uncle invited me to, how many teeth are offering me the feeling of RBI. For teenagers, the ability to site to watch the national game, players can enjoy the food, enough luxury. The next day, I sat watching the edge of what is around the pond Championships, Sprint really opened the eyes ... .... At noon, after a big dinner meal, I was proud, Chuaizhuo ride back to school a few boiled eggs.

I graduated, took a job just ask uncle occasional business trip to Beijing, may also have a meeting. I heard he retired has not put down the work of water sports, first in windsurfing, and later changed to kayaking. However, no matter where he lived, a year before the Spring Festival, or Ruqierzhi daffodils.

uncle sent daffodils have their own fixed Then,cheap UGG boots, the focus aunt uncle and then in accordance with the provision of names, telephone, one by one notice, or to take away, or to send. When my father was alive, he personally went to four pieces of jade are near the National Aquatics Association pick daffodils. His father gone, mother to get off. I go to the That should be the focus light on Aunt May the year before retirement. After that year, is Aunt Mei Jiao Liang Shun her daughter to send to meet. Now, the focus than distant aunt lived. Whenever the daffodils to focus aunt uncle hands, she directly put Yizhuang residential property where my colleagues and then by my colleagues to give my message to the unit.

hear about coke aunt, uncle asked her to send daffodils have a lot of home. I think some of these people are engaged in water sports when he was when the old leadership, old colleagues, old rival. This year, the uncle has been seventy years old. And those of his friends or old, who also do not want small age.

In fact, the narcissus is nothing rare in Beijing, the plant has had. In some large shopping malls, the market can buy narcissus flowers. Aunt Mei Jiao Liang also said that with the old Soviet Union, and Beijing can buy daffodils. However, he still time to send over a year.

daffodils I do not know who received uncles and aunts if they would find valuable. However, the uncle of the Narcissus, the most rare is the share of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment