Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blessings ~ ~ ~ ~ this topic a bit, but the theme was Doha a few days ago to the more desirable Amoy

 YY and KK  ~ ~

into their season, do they have to say should be in the autumn to buy desirable since the Jiu KK ~ ~ Of course, the main span is mainly denim but do not ha ~ ~ known as the hair a little bit this year's pantyhose feet jeans are the type of friends ~ ~ I could not wear, mainly to show its wear high heels, the effect of Graceful not? But I can not really wear high heels, nice heels roots are high you, to me is too high and then one is I can not wear high heels; Jiu depressed when every time you buy shoes; as good-looking hair high-heeled shoes are the pinch? ~ ~

In fact, is looking a bit frustrated for some time, and to start with a piece of black models in fashion this year feet jeans you, this kind of thing can be proved absolutely can not pay attention to the ~ ~ bought a paragraph in fashion this year is nearly 180 KK went to Mimi La ~ ~ to wear once again after no contact with the ~ ~


~ ~ waste of the ocean, although this kind of thing is not the first time ~ ~ but there was still a factor depressing, but bought with a T-shirt enjoy it, first to an upper body effect drawing ~ ~



clothes to wear with that piece of KK with a buy, very significant overall is still pretty thin like him ha ~ ~ But before this pants I KK can not find the right days you, to dig out or do not know the year before last year's black KK  ~ ~ straight style, Anjiu like this type of pants, and also more suitable for this style of   ~ ~ even a year older than I bought that piece together like ~ ~ that is depressed, every time you want to try the next year's new-style feet KK, tried every folk feel good good soil, do not know the Mao? 
YY few days ago, is also a coincidence rarely wandered in a clothing store, in fact, that pieces of clothing than the downtown area is somewhat remote point, earlier bought a few clothes, and basic, but still satisfactory, but several were later to not satisfied then go to a few, also happened that day, just ready to go after lunch when there is not hopeful of go shopping, but did not expect to Amoy to the satisfaction of this year, so I have been looking for autumn ~ ~ KK 
want to buy clothes and Donald Duck wandered after lunch when NIKE monopoly, but he did not get satisfactory agreement letting a jacket I Amoy ~ ~ s ~ ~ Sometimes RP is too broke ha dedicated to find no satisfactory, so I have no intention but to their desired set of Amoy YY   ~ ~ 
on the map below Baa ~ ~ 
packaging with the ~ ~

open ~ ~

are deep color you, Kazakhstan are mainly simple, I do not for fancy clothes, do not fit I could not wear the style of your friends, so the clothes are relatively simple matter, of course,Discount UGG boots, is not classified outside the Rights ~ ~

first to NIkE sports jacket ~ ~ in fact a single, but that is relatively thick layer, and for this season ~ ~ In fact, this whole set, but I rarely wear pants in the matter, is not used to not? To buy a coat ~ ~


what pattern is the back ~ ~ ~ ~ All hair is to clean the main  ~ ~ me my style ~ ~

Model ~ ~ In fact I see the clothes to wear M number of basic, but this just your friends ~ S because it is elastic,UGG boots, mainly through the M number is tested along the lining of the shoulder is not the armpit up, but was too fat fat ~ ~ finally choose S No.  ~ ~

care I brother's blessing; 8.5 discount off the original price of 448 is 381 Mimi Mimi ~ ~ hehe ~ ~

~ ~ 
pants again below ~ ~

picture has flash, and to see a little black, the actual is a washed-style dark blue pants  ~ ~

the straight type is suitable for I-type, the words I was looking for was hard this year, Caesar ~ ~ That is clearly the price of clothing prices, discount off 8 200 Mimi ~ ~ a little expensive, but the material is more popular than those of the feet this year, nine sub-type of jeans material and also a lot of friends ~ ~ a little bit with soft feeling, or very warm ~ ~

~ ~ 
on the back, watching the little bells and whistles you, the first sight of the back is really a bit vulgar, but better to wear, when to buy part of the mainly the front surface of the simple and fancy styles, and did not buy with the NIKE on the back of the jacket is a simple monochrome,UGGs, but quite Chende, did not feel vulgar  ~ ~ It seems a lot of clothes or to know the upper body Effect of Kazakhstan ~  
pants size; fact, half the clothing store to buy normal jeans to have a much more attractive 27 But most of the hip and slightly loose that area, and wear 26 waist and a little tight, after all, there are so big in the hip bone ha ~ ~ KK so I and this other surprise is just right, 26 waist, hip generation Also Chende overall very close from ~ ~ ~ ~

the following effect on a few upper body map it! Or half-length mirror inside the shot ~ ~ 
a positive to a belt or I ~ ~ love the old classic has been in use for three years or a belt  ~ ~ 
near point of detail to a ~ ~ 
quite fitting to see KK ~ ~

haze for a few days the weather has finally   ~ ~ but the sun is gorgeous ~ ~ feel the winter to see I put the snow boots are friends ~ ~

 So much for clothes and the overall effect of diagram   ~ ~ after all, is self in the mirror the night only took ~
 UGG boots 1873 snow effect drawing dividing lines on the feet ~-
1873 that Double snow boots bought last with the group Ha, the last sun to see when there is a MM that effect on the feet,Bailey UGG boots, and today I just took out the cold to wear them, and passing shots to effect drawing on the right foot! But also because of the self-timer, and will look! 
condescending shot ~ ~ 
take away the basic front shot ~ ~, or shoot a pair of boots that the positive effect diagram Rights ~ ~

but to be honest; to the simplicity of the main character of I, I still prefer the classic 5815 ~ ~ 5815 was bought three pairs, and this year want to change the taste to choose this new version 1873 matter, but the actual description of the 5815 classic is a simple dish I   ~ ~

do not know if there is buy with you? I would also like to buy a dual 5815  
behind ~ ~



Micro-heels beat a bit blur ~ ~ ~ ~ but basically it still has several pictures of the 1873 snow boots sold on the real Jiaogan ~ ~ 
Hyun Chan 04 this trial makeup eye shadow I had some time ago, and painting is also a show here; try it today, just as micro-concentrated version is light gray in the plate before the eye socket, the most dark eyeliner color shaded half of the orbital area after painting the matter, do not know whether this reflects a lot of eye shadow that was a dirty little girl is painting a large area outside the orbital eye liner color? Test the next day a large area outside the orbital chunks of blooming was dirty really easy to start with 239 brush outer orbit halo was dirty really easy, I was immediately converted the 217 brush blooming remedy, and start with light point, in fact, Fortunately, the painting better than the eye makeup a little earlier that the painting is also a strong point of comparison ~ ~ OL-style makeup friends. In fact, Chan-hyun is the temperament of the plate tray 04 啦 ~ ~ but relatively speaking I still prefer the ratio of the earlier painting friends. The painting may still be more suitable for large double-fold the little girl now! ~ ~ 
Following a few simple results on map   ~ ~

false eyelashes is also no main eyeliner effect Rights ~ ~ 
single glance of the ~ ~ looking finish is Anessa + LAMER Powder ~ ~ 
The overall effect
Figure ~ ~ 
hair cut I can see you, but quite depressing that I had a hair cut in June that the barber the first time to cut my hair and I have quite fond of, and the second time in August or early September, it! Who knows too short to span, and is also playing a little thin, ugly thief, there is no feeling of the first victims of friends ~ ~ I depressed for a short time ~ ~

finally grow I want to go some repair, some hope that the barber is still looking for the original, expect to give the effect I cut out the first time proved to Figure ~ ~ But do not, I returned to more short hair cut above, are unable to tie a tie, but could not place the front bar but a bit like hair cut short so I thought of the ~ ~ But I really hesitated to cut short hair, and I can remember from childhood is the long hair, is 11 years old That year there with his head to the grandmother's cousin had lice I slept a long lice also infect you, I took my mom to cut the hair I ~ ~ 
~ ~ that After I cut short hair is firm and never diminished, and can now look at some factors still pretty neat short hair ~ ~ 
~ ~ Small Heart ~ ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment