Monday, October 25, 2010

1. Gansu explosion in a mudslide death toll to 300

 Those missing, it is estimated very slim chance of rescue ... ... how many there are indelible scars of the.

read today Tangshan earthquake, the earthquake that period was quite touching, and the rest a bit before. Fan Xu tone that there is so much like the Spring Festival Evening clouds how Aunt it?

words, Tangshan, then not so vibrato bar, Lirong Tangshan aunt does not say is that if it? In short, this film is by the Chinese people's sympathy for the earthquake Bo slightly, the film itself, the general feeling.

review has not been reading, I have sinned, I repent ... ...

mudslides have killed more than 700 people of the troubled China ... ....

2. Sunday to see the men all living creatures, a bit ... how should I say, interspersed with dense, resulting in some part of the continuity and smooth enough, is clear for a while, confused for a while ... Mo! After the men cover up the purported

language, behavior, in the care of the household's eyes, is more absurd?

In short, this movie is the only thing I know, people, men and women, both hidden in the heart, did not mention the feeling of the people, whether right or wrong, not about the affinity between the people ... just want to reach their own purposes, according to the other's personality traits to mix different languages, a common response to the real ...

So, do not simply believe that all surfaces of the phenomenon, if not resolved, no choice, that to follow your heart it ... then again, because the response to the heart and wrong, not too sad.

and the party of mutual encouragement.

3. so much of a coincidence do not know can mean anything, life is never to expect too much, the reality has repeatedly warned us.

4. tonight only slightly into the state of pro forma, a little bit at ease, whatever the outcome may flicker a few of the bar. Beijing's day, actually frequent thunderstorms, but a problem Oh what to wear.

tonight on the train slightly, I do not share beds, La la la la.

Ann.

5. I read the book dizzy, train Shanghai Triad, if not to test the more wonderful. Count slightly, sleep, lack of sleep last night, tonight filled.

6. heinous BT test questions ... ... I actually pay three big issue is basically a quiz, the time te tense moment of the last ten minutes short head.

sleepy, then I do not want to say, sleep.

7.BJ subway really is convenient, accessible, cheaper, huh, huh, that is, exports are so many, for my people, this geographical idiot, a bit tangled.

fact, a person to travel in such a city, feeling pretty good, do not know anybody, so you can be more free to do self, I was not quite a hidden? No way, hidden is the protection of infrastructure.

good storm, do not drink wine, slightly long, Oh, let me actually smoked smoked two bottles of pre-drunk, in the end is quite an enjoyable get together with friends, or BJ's beer too much staying power, in short, I'm sleepy < br>
slightly.

8. in other people staying at home is not convenient, people would very artistic, I listen very helpless ... ...

9.BJ hot S you, hold you like the sun ... ...

10. a BJ's trip to play for the U.S. when I abruptly interrupted, television dial to call to go, could not find a program can be seen, the most abhorrent is Movies, Cage so long to find out how to broadcast the film? I will not even have to get, do sleep at this point?

11. Well, today the opening of the Youth Olympic slightly, is too Luo Li concentration camp, haha.

12. finally returned to his home, sleep in my own bed, pillow own pillow, quilt cover their own ... is called the one it was great ... I Ai Xian:)

home in the Tanabata this day, in fact, or should mark what, huh, huh

13. life really is not the worst thing worse ... ...

just do not know who this sentence first of the ORZ ... ...

14. From Today onwards, to be a low profile people ... ...

15. colleagues that I haggard, shit, who do not meet such a bunch of things to be seen to be, safe and sound Down?

I can come to work, is a miracle.

16. night read a very detailed and cell phone on Twitter Client G's text, the result is still very confused, as Mao did not master classes around me? Twitter

just think the style looks like this time it take me to a message recorded vent confused insist that time ... ... one of their own.

17. for a long time without listening to the radio slightly, the university abandoned the night waiting for the most persistent. I did not expect such a night is still carrying memories of these old songs flowing in the frequency space, it seems that nothing changed, but, when I was in the music experience of their feelings, and, now, I was looking for in their music with the pain of their same frequency. From casual to deliberate, how can the result of manipulation of time alone.

18. is different from the mp3, never know what song the next song, random listening to every sound coming out, there may be a surprise, of course, also possible that pain.

19.TX system bad to not work as far as saying I replied too fast, do not space was or malicious? TY ah you when he is sleeping slightly, do not play with you slightly.

20. life is one way, I was reluctant to reverse growth.

21. slightly last week, several times late this week, my gorgeous wages, ah, so no more.

22. Since the examination came to an end, I decided to move pen to paper, 818 movies seen it, many have forgotten, I was gone again, the youth exclaimed.

empty out a list when it, hee hee.

23. into a new era ... ... ... ... Zhang is also the theme quite nicely, just a close-range

Kazakhstan, see also the bags under the eyes Zhang, Faye Wong's lyrics vividly out: time is how to climb out of my skin, only I know best

woman ah, are afraid of old creatures, even plain lazy like me, still hoping to sixteen-year-old time forever, for the hair I did not at that time become a vampire! ! !

the most sad thing is that I have not been first owned, yeah the West, really upset!

24. in an unknown radio station to listen to the whole song is a girl, so that the rain of the night, listening to is not bad ... ...

present, only two people to listen to them , Video search and Na Ying.

25. Since that Sina is a homonym of Shina, how it since been slightly, but found more and more people around the playing Sina slightly, contact imbalance.

26. afternoon to brush the machine, what also did not dry it, actually gave me to play restarted, the small P, tenderness is not do not want to mix too? Kaka

wow, I want to see e-books, 555555555

27. Gechuang listen to rain, facing the wall sighed years

not rhyme, so the time being it

28. What a big rain, simply did not want it, the evil capitalists! Up, suffering people around the world, the British Turner nacional, it must be true!

finished singing the Internationale, get up to go to work, sad reminders!

29. Even if I ran logan to go, but the kiss so let me jump ... ... not jealous not jealous, Oh, who believe ah. Closer to home, the feelings they too jump slightly, although I guess logan will save care of the household, but also some small touch, but it definitely did not imagine such a story, the director, but strong man!

there are three sets in the first quarter to the end slightly, seems to care of the household's ex-boyfriend suspected of the most, so get to the bottom ... ...

30.zz recommended Kim Ki-duk's work, except that the Department of To hear a slight drift chamber, the other of the film, really do not know ... message ... good stuff to keep too much time is not enough,Bailey UGG boots, eh, I would like to become a vampire ...

Na God, you, right from my heart ...

drifting like room, could not find online resources, are being removed ... Could it be the legendary forbidden movie? Good challenging ah ...

31. Called yesterday read, But now the horror film, is difficult to introduce new, basically looked at the beginning of the end to roughly know ... this is no exception, from the beginning, I was wondering, research Hee has been hung up, and sure enough ...

with Also the scene slightly, the plot is weak, it seems, I have increased the level of movies, like this one!

whether film or literature, it seems that the previous one by one trying to be possibilities, then those who still can not break through, silent.

33. Veronica Mars in the first quarter ended in victory, I have been convinced that logan is innocent, but never realized his dad is the murderer. The child is too lilly promiscuity of the bar, watching her out of this mess with a bunch of things, though I say so, some of disrespect for the dead, I can ... ...

really is a very traditional man!

sensitive words is how many? Also allows people to free speech does not ah?

abuse ‖ cross with the word shield?

34. sleep ing ... ...

35. Although always knew my parents are very, very good man, but tonight in particular, the simple rustic feel that they are cute:) < br>
I love you.

36. I bring up memories of their long history of the shuttle, and his numerous past encounters separation, in the countless moments, I look around at a loss, in the end, what is the real you?

fact, which is not the real me. I would have lost in their own stubbornness and blind in the ... ... 37.'re Late, I am trying to find fault with the wages of it? TMD really do not want to ... ...

38. Sad discovery, log in to enjoy quite a number with the personal diary ...

39. Today, the bus ride home from work, waiting, only slowly a number of siege, and so when I went up to Big Brother can only stand next to the driver slightly, but fortunately, quite neutral. Nothing else to four stops, take the opportunity to observe the observation of the driver big brother. First, the great interest of the passengers to keep up with to explain the reasons for late trips (car broken before him on the road, resulting in a 15-minute intervals, into a half an hour), and secondly, the road is very happy to sing a minor, or not from the rear view mirror to see the way to follow up the situation of other vehicles, such as a red light when in a daze thoughtfully channeling cars until the next out, he launched the car on the road until it woke up; to station when parking, but also puts the rhythm, shaking his head with the melody, expression that was quite intoxicated, in the absence of passengers up and down after a while suddenly discovered, but also next to passengers with a smile said, so fast, I think also it was a while, and finally the end of the tunnel, when actually a small sleepy eyes closed feeling a bit ... OMG, Big Brother drivers are brave enough, your hard drive, you can also do on the road to sleep, ah, This year, the traffic so people do not worry, you are still a little on our little hearts on it ...

safety off, over.

40. extreme aversion to the unknown with the fear of flying insects that would make me nervous trembling ...

have to use the newspaper with a guy doing this fight, It did not see the body, or so I can not feel at ease.

is so unsafe at home, where they came out of?

What screens can not stop these things, shit!

hate listening to the vibration of their voice calls violently with its wings, cold!

I eventually eliminate it, you can safely go to sleep slightly.

41. the United States these children before high school only, how to love life so confusing ah! ! ! ! ! veronica logan with duncan in between the swing for a while with logan kiss, embrace the moment with duncan, can not stand! I still prefer logan some, though, I know the second season, said his life was falling, but that's okay, is not saying so what, the more beautiful the more degenerate.

42. in the second quarter third episode, I feel a little sad for logan. Of course, I can not blame duncan, after all, a good friend's father was the murderer killed his sister, any person who takes time to accept with calm the. However logan, mother jumped into the sea S, the father became a murderer, half-sister, no feelings at all, like the girl and brutally broke up, and himself was suspected of being a murderer, in the face for all The question, which for a high school kids, if it is too heavy?

wow ~~~~~~~~~~ director, too abuse the ...

43. had almost all countries, rich Machiavellian, fraud, hiding coax, one digging a bunker, wondering, despoiling, painstakingly accumulated occupation of the poor, the hard work. Stock and property markets, all of the back of the control of the game is rich, filled with their wallets.

they never told us about morality and conscience, but with money out of their base product with the taste of the dignity of the so-called style.

we do, we should abandon our part, to Xunfa, through honest labor, the result class, and even among themselves the cottage blocks are not available.

Mr. Du Fulao have said, enough! the selling, letting his retirement indefinitely.

gas inside the lie I'm just a capitalist, so how can they lie to investors when one pious, and the last in a thousand of the investors to pay for their rich life? shit! shit!

eye pain,UGG shoes, feeling as if the eye lashes fall, but can not find: (

finish this set sleepin ...

44. I was really The really want to know, the United States on the Internet so powerful, you can check a person's clearly Why?

Baidu, at least I did not find my name on any of my own personal information. Is The United States implemented the NRS? I do not believe!

quite like veronica father broke ... I do not like bald bald precedent. Wait, then Hunter, looks like bald is bald?

OMG, I have principles at all What!

Baidu actually posted with my name on it ... a small loli disgusting hair some sign posts, the world really is everywhere magic.

45.i really really really love logan!

slightly compared to the duncan serious, the ruffian ruffian's logan simply too liked slightly.

This guy is taking it every chance logan duncan split Taiwan ... Ah, I see ultra-cool!!

the reality of the film covers quite a number ... have a certain educational

weekend, slow download speed is simply amazing ... OMG, I lean friends.

cleverness of me, finally stopped the Thunder this fool running directly in the PPS point of view, really very effort , aha.

ps, the second quarter of th episode, can be frightened us logan ... but quite clever children, found that people with veronica will be a long time Threatened wit some, like .

not learn why I always look at it ... have to use the PPS down to the hard disk, is this an obsessive disorder?

46. just in someone else's blog see the evaluation of logan, Oh, who seems to find many like him. That said, in addition to logan black ring that let him down, the other is more like it. Aha, it seems that I am again The slightly reduced unprincipled advocates. they do not violate my moral bottom line, I like doing people are OK, so, logan now all is well with me, of course, slightly, the premise is that the style in the open country the United States . playboy exterior, logan really have a kind and generous heart. childish revenge is not, huh, huh, after all, is needed from the boy to a man after training. If duncan's confused when their own, then logan's lost more and more from around the total lack of security that logan is a child. logan father has won my heart saying, is his veronica said, he said, he likes to look like veronica logan together. Therefore, I believe,cheap UGG boots, logan with veronica is the destiny of a pair.

ps, logan daddy would let me in prison the death of Lilly had a doubt, it really is duncan fury? < br>
pps, duncan thought it was a fickle fellow, always feel this child is not logan mental health, mental disorders are recessive.

over.

Jason dohring, 1982.3 .30, 23-year-old married the brats!

MS Veronica Mars did not end, just off the air, as with the fate of Moonlight,UGG boots clearance, but fortunately nothing more than two quarters.

know that such messages, but also makes the story very bad mood ... I hope to stay in LV moments of happiness.

message in their own space, but also frequently enter verification code, tencent TY What do you think you are? TY is not playing the issue of the verification code, please!!! not with the degree of learning, it is Korean games, you're a little Chinese characteristics into the no! can not stand you.

I slept slightly, tomorrow is I go all day, the four modernizations, we must keep enough strength.

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment