Sunday, October 17, 2010

Actually had a Spring and Autumn of the eighteen

 Aging mottled spot barge, overtly or covertly engraved in my memory of the promenade

age of ten, my junior high school.

results handsome good, simple fun. Wore a hair's natural volume chaos, never thought how important the appearance of girls, clothing is not important, hair is not important, important thing is to learn, every day, listening to the teacher, all eyes are absolutely excellent student. Until the third day when I read the GJM's My mother asked me why I behaved, and I said I do not want to become a victim of modern education. In fact, it is at this age can not change my destiny, as I finally gave in, as the university entrance exam in order to learn he does not like books. Forever on the memory of junior high school, is Qian Ru, Yuanyuan, Siming, three days of the four of us crazy, canteen door rattled, dragging the savage woman, night school, endless frolic on the street sound that belongs to a lifetime happy, although we are now in four different provinces, but often think they feel they are not alone, so pro-sisters also had it.

high school I was thirteen years old.

the most high-thousand thing is sitting in the corner to sleep, especially in English class. Xiaotao those few at the back door and playing to make a boring corner of the game, the only achievement was to establish a deep friendship, Oh great wall jump, skip class, class ring every day waiting wistfully, school ringtones , stealing hidden geography, history, the paper was more than ten minutes, told his mother did not test the eleventh grade, so it is still, until the 15-year-old's birthday, some of the happy days of a period painting!

as a person, I gave up a lot of people lost their happy time, all about friendship. Happy with my third year and helped bitter. Promises,UGG boots, vows, the future, these will support me, and we've vowed to happiness than anyone else. He wiped my tears many times told me sent me home after class, there is snow at night, windy night, a rainy night carrying large back my whole world. then love so pure, so real, but eventually arrived, but the ideal reality. entrance, turned and left, tears,cheap UGG boots, heartbreak the last time to send me home, every step back to the head, and looking at the figure standing alone in situ, heart bitter pain, tears ruthless relentless flow. all so cruel to the Middle School pulled a row of sad love ellipsis maybe next time take a long time, because that part of memory has not been erased from the soul.

There is a saying called reason to study hard and not admitted to the University 211, does not know what the treasure and what the trust would not be the most difficult in my God sent angel slightly out of date! Will not understand human well-being, inconstancy of human relationships, it will not come south to I occasionally unusual in the past these memories, they can already see the eyes with a look at yourself and see other people, and glad that what happened Let me mature in a year's time, grow up, learn to bear.

I thought a lot after the entrance examination to get admission notice for a long time I cried that day, there is no why, is a form of release, a goodbye. The road ahead is so long, and I was no longer then the cardamom Love child.

Shenyang station, full of all bid farewell to the figure, the moment the train started, I saw tears of care.

the age of sixteen, I came to Sichuan agriculture, new environment, new,UGG boots cheap, every day I let an busy. I enjoy the pace of this busy, happy rhythm, do everything I want to do, like a happy bird flying in the blue sky of hope, like a smooth jump enjoy a free fish in the sea of joy. Open work notes, full of all the good records of my life. Many happy memories, midnight will secretly think in bed laughing. Lovely people, especially those children is my most valuable asset, my beautiful Hsiao always careful to take care of my life sleepwalk, smart and lively Dandan is always shocking to say the words, good boss is always simple We make fun of, wisdom is always low-key second child playing melon life looking to know, cool avant-garde of the youngest major sorts of stuff in fact installed special childish, generous loyalty to Chen Xiansi always have people jealous of Goushi Yun, Yao mature humor Yao helped me a lot, big brother is also keen sense of justice that the white boys a little thank you for your gentle childlike spoil me, let me, love me, and my baby were 516 , there is good care for me all of my Sichuan farmers, I am very happy to have you. A foreign land you have given me a sense of security, the warmth of soul.

Today I grown up, then do not call me a kid actor smiling, said I, look at my heels, said,

... ... ...

Xiaotao the age of eighteen, then gave me the But the pace never repeated,

... ... ...

I think eighteen is the wind of the spirit, fearless; is the sea of spirit, far-reaching; a snow spirit, noble; is a rain spirit, pure; Wizard of flowers,UGG shoes, beautiful; is the grass of the wizard, tenacious ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment