Thursday, October 28, 2010

About 24 to 26 degrees

 But I think I am not afraid of the cold system, but the body still does not meet Gan ~ ~!

summer morning, plus a coat uniforms,UGG boots, all kind of good feeling!

in school, my body slowly adapted to the weather change! Do not feel cold. In school, girls wear winter uniforms to see all D steaming cold shock,UGG shoes, but I was calm,Discount UGG boots, not cold!

Oops! The arrival of the evening I know what cold. When I shower, I think of some memories .....................

I, together with other brothers and washed in cold water, bath shower room. At that time Fast! OK friends for 10 minutes, and with hot water, not only time-consuming and more hot water systems may not. Since then, I have been cold showers Department,bailey UGG boots, however, have Yeshi after showers! Although very simple, but not even the wrong system: ice cream (a D heart in turn) surface (instant noodles) pepper and so on.

tonight, in my bath, I actually still hesitant, but I insisted, Department of bathing in cold water! I believe that, even if my body will be less robust campaign! I want to maintain the best condition, to greet the new day! I believe I will wait until I thought the day would never willing to live .................. vague new day a new beginning, I believe I will always succeed !

No comments:

Post a Comment