Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thank + touched + injustice

 The first day of the Games, there are too many to thank and moved, but also a little uneven.
Thank
play first class games, last night began inexplicable tension, is the morning rush, nicely, I have no experience do not know how to process and cautions; not sing some, I am not a careful person, so do not think anything good, just think of it yesterday, incomplete uniforms, Qian sister telephoned to borrow uniforms, sent today enough uniforms, this is to thank one. the morning thanks to Ray and the sister sister busy preparing me to successfully review, busy for a long time, also helped me look at the package, is really very grateful, this is the thanks II. two sister gave me to buy the water,UGGs, for fear that I am tired and thirsty, afraid of me the sun, and gave me a hat, this is to thank the three. in the big sister in the jump rope for when the class has helped me re-hop, though they do not succeed But this heart I deep heart, this is the thanks IV. noon, before dinner, the sister told me that carried me all the rice class, let me live a little, this is the thanks five. in my absence the king sister to help me take care of the class, I am safe to change clothes, this is the thanks VI. there are those few sisters, as is also the head teacher did not come, but also help me in silence. Although these are all parents and older sister is teacher at the school, they could easily do their thing, but all to help me, help the class, I was really, really grateful.
moved
comes along with the appreciation is moved is a sister to me to help you I was touched and moved them to take care of me as a sister-like, moving such work can help my colleagues, it is you touched my sister. again moved the students to bring I did not expect the children to practice with only two classes in the queue can show such a state, it is a relief to it. then there is the enthusiasm and hard work the athletes,UGG boots, not get good grades like remorse shown, appear to be true The want to fight for the honor of class.
uneven
large jump rope just mentioned something, Oh, to say also very uneven. the whole school year I was the only classes and classes to contend with the first fight, F, F class teacher said that decisions about with my classes, so that this time, in fact I quite look forward to, after all, look at each other's strength. when I jump in my class and the children are nervous, have two children jess, and scores F classes as normal, less competent, convinced. the children back to classes when the referee said to re-jump, because by the side of the class of low-grade child had to re-jump, let me first say that class When I re-hop courtesy of decline, until the child called back when the teacher does not agree with my F class weight class jump, the results come and go in my class did not re-jump, jump, and I let my class have no idea , let the edge of the class re-jump on it ah, W class teacher told me to give her a class swing rope, the result, Y class (in the middle classes) and W classes with re-jump, one to two to go, my class one from the once powerful punch into four,UGG bailey button, when the children were so looking forward to the next and so focused on dancing, after learning that my class can not be re-jump, I saw a child frustrated look, I suddenly felt their strength is too weak , so that these children become so passionate pathetic and helpless. before, when I practice with confidence, not the first but also second, the results of hh also because this small waves make me cheap, given the fact that hey do not need to care about friends hh , but would like to express your own feelings.
look
the focus on the principle of participation, attended the Games did not mind doing the ranking,UGG boots cheap, but the kids in the game began to care about rank, and look forward to the next Games performance.
really rewarding games!

No comments:

Post a Comment