Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Deep fatherly love

 The burning of a thermos bottle to water the next morning easy to use, but following the adoptive mother was driven out with harsh words. Into their own house, was immediately surrounded by darkness and cold, which is a room piled debris, following the adoptive mother to After I lived here. lunar November, cold cold, room no fire, no electricity. I touched a match lit the kerosene lamps, small room was immediately filled dough faint light (I think head lay a few books,UGG bailey button, which I love to read books, kang corner there is a small cardboard box, that belongs to me,UGG boots, placed a few of my old clothes. the bed covered with a blanket,UGGs, a child with the above a small bed, and a thin quilt. I climbed on the bed, sitting against the wall, the cold! through Ru Gusui cold! I had the sheets around him, on the teeth and lower teeth slightly Deng Deng's fighting tears disobedient flow down to the mother ``
darkness in the cold mother `
more like a gray mouse in the utility found the things that can eat, dragged into the cave mouth, it has children? it child in the hole so it? It must be very warm home, right?
while discrepancies in the actual feet hurt, through such as Heart, I could not help but gasped `
the absence of cotton-padded shoes, another early morning , classroom conditions are not good, two days ago, left from a large package frozen, the students told me that up to treatment, or else will be inflamed. I did not tell my father, but I do not know what to do to so let it spread the pain, I gently massage his foot, once again Tuck and lower teeth, or on the fight. endless night ah, when it come to an end, I hung `
tears dim sleep, and was awakened by the alarm in the twilight. clothes and sleeping, I take down the body wrapped in blankets, out of bed, pick up the barrel and the burden from the Zaojian, this is my daily required course, rain or shine. Push open the door, cold wind blowing like a knife in, I do not have depression, stir up a bucket limped to the streets to walk half a mile, I had to pick the water full of steel, no one can replace me. dark street , the lonely are not even a stray dog, only the far east of whitening `a little bit of plastic at the end of the shoes I walk in the cold hard road, leaving a string ofcold and dark in the morning seemed so desolate `` `` I like the the company of your daughter do?
three or four days later my feet inflamed, broken, pus and blood seeped out, Shui worse. father saw asked me: yo? I do not speak, my father press on the stool, fetched a basin of hot water, take off my shoes and socks, feet on the bowl, overflowing warmth of my body immediately. I looked down, tears streaming down again, drop by drop hit the water. father of my feet on his arms, gently rubbing the wound in the pus squeezed out slowly, and then cast frostbite cream,UGG shoes, then gently wrap the cotton wool and gauze, said softly: to sleep the morning, do not carry water. I do not speak head down, like a broken beads, like tears drip down, my former father in the latter holding a coat on my bed: Sleep. That night was my That winter the most sweet night sleep.
the next afternoon, came home from school, my bed more than a pair of corduroy in eight cotton-padded shoes, a little big, his father said: buy fit, a little big, next year can also be worn. With this double-padded shoes care and father care, my feet get better soon. which seems to have a warm winter, a lot. I could not bear to wear, not fully receded in the winter, spring has not come when I put the cotton-padded shoes close up, I'm afraid to wear it bad, I think the warmth of my father every year.
year when I was fifteen.
just two years later in my over the age of seventeen his father died. From then on I had no father and no mother love.
with pure heart to savor the meaning of life

No comments:

Post a Comment