Sunday, November 28, 2010

Super laughs from the stock market diary (Part II)

 Oh, and be off for a day, which is off a small south where ah, is simply the thing with me. It seems that I must have been psychologically prepared for a month, and Liunianbuli ah . Fortunately, finally coming to an afternoon made a wage, or had to go to teacher's house tonight to go Cengfan.
early this morning did not see the news of resumption of the Southern sugar, and I even looked at the broader market are lazy, is the eight children of the working day. managers boast to me today that I am very quiet, not too many strange expression. I rely on what you just weird.
closed the afternoon a glance, a big grind. again Takako still see a small golden spear, a word --- ? toss a half-day and very back. Oh, count you vicious.
mood today seems fairly calm, with no less impetuous yesterday. I was complacent for their own state of mind when he suddenly want it, it is because the broader market today South was held down while the small or no reason. Oh, it seems my mind is really bad, and if the broader market rose today, I am sure also crazy.
but this broader market fell but also do good for me ? I the fool ah. big grind, and I wanted to run all get away, and so is the wait for death without resumption of trading? I figured for a long time, finally understand, or tape up good for me. But why am I so hurry? is myself,UGG boots, I was too greedy. because I can not wait to make all the money in the stock market bare. The teacher said, the stock market is like a river Well, do not think of a person to have drank the whole river today. I finally understand it all too.
the way, the teacher gave me a trick question yesterday, subject to do, ask: What in the world who is the most flat nose?
I guess Chen shui bian was not right. Finally the teacher told me the answer was disappointing: that stock analysts ah. haha.
I faint, why is the stock analysts?
surprise. is certainly their nose is too flat sake Well, ha ha ha ha. > Today, the trend of the broader market also let my heart sixes and sevens, or ask the teacher now.
I mean seriously. ; I mean seriously, in my concept, the stock market is unpredictable. I can only say that today's broader market is weak, the short side is striking back, but the power is considerable. the broader market pulled six Yangxian but even more gains to smaller, multi-force poor, so now the turn of the short side punches. Might take advantage of the short side for the time being, but when multiple forces counterattack to what can only be felt to come out tomorrow,bailey UGG boots, disk, and now, I do I do not know. aside the broader market to pick individual stocks, is the most important thing. If you spend time and energy to guess every day thinking about the market's point, it's probably picked up a pound-foolish. tape to pick individual stocks? Well, I have been suspended for a full warehouse to pick out what is the use ah.
the sugar companies south of the bar is too useless, little thing, people talk a good day, he how to talk so long? They are the bread where the Board of Directors do? decided to do two things every day pull ah? I almost immediate scene I want to appear a man brawl South Sugar Board feat, but fortunately, finally bear lived. These old guys, huh, huh, I'll give them one chance, tomorrow I do not may be able to out.
2007-3-15 12:30
finally experience the Sugar Board of the South turtle efficiency, mother, is a small Southern wilt you brother, they turned all the old South constipation, buttocks are still exerting a half-day, and half-ass did not put out. It seems I have transported several tons returned enema Guangxi, to let the old South are smooth smooth .
eyes have been unable to resist the scene appeared not serious scenes of children, a group of vicious Han, marched in a row of the old South who, strong irrigation enema. Wow, so cruel, quick with a mosaic.
a series of one after another roar, the old South they all are lying on the conference table for mercy and said: > suddenly stuck under the table to a head, a white-bearded old man shouted: ah, I was stupid, right, this time they did not think of a knock. > . Havoc in Heaven ah. shit, since it is Havoc in Heaven, how did not count it hit something.
I ripped a bunch of them on the wall sign, chaos hit a pass, then kicked open they stretched me Kujiao hand, swaggered away.
Mom, today is considered a warning, not pull out tomorrow, not irrigation enema, and had a direct feed Croton.
2007-3-15 19:58 Today I did not ask the teacher
the broader market will be how to go tomorrow, because I have learned about stock Lunzhang truth, the teacher told me that in this market,UGG boots cheap, the body is only through the hype stocks make money, and tape is the average price of all stocks only, so no matter the broader market is up is down, as long as the trend has not changed, there will also have stocks or stock up, first, stocks have a broader market. So I decided to take a moment to find some potential stocks , so other small South have the opportunity to resume trading after a good convertible.
course called the teacher recommended the stock is not likely to matter, and had turned over the day, more than a thousand stocks in turn. The teacher said,UGG bailey button, if one day I was watching stock analysts choice recommend the stock away, and immediately expelled from the door division. Damn, so hard. the hatred he and pundits do not light ah.
teacher has just informed me that weekend to take me to see a few people, all of them are master. out of my now very excited, hey, that teacher is not the time to take advantage, secretly asked a few stocks.
I have a good plan, go before the teacher about tea, so drink a lot of the right left, to his friend that, he must find local solutions. Haha, I can take the opportunity to call his friend recommended a few stocks. ha ha, I really genius, so the trick is absurd Tiaohulishan. To reward myself, I Today's decision does not do homework.
teacher told me that one day is limited, all the time for each friend that will not stay very long, if I get up earlier. The first is to visit his former apprentice , my brothers.
by, I still has brothers, mother, I have always considered itself to the boss, a senior no reason to smoke, which not lose face now. I creak Wu Wu, the teacher went on to tell me, ideas, the teacher did not agree with the point of view. feel stronger than the teacher. You were going to be a teacher. not the back Chinese New Year holiday all week so I stopped over in the House that no taste, whatever the outcome is that everyone can be stopped. But now the whole country dry in full swing, as if only the daily limit for each stock is I should have bought into something. I was sentenced to life imprisonment on a person, Bitter ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment