Monday, May 2, 2011

Seal

I can not sleep at night , full of tears , will be distilled out of hot water. Now , no matter how difficult , the end is memories and the past.
began to understand , and loved the people , did, though honest but incorrect. She began to give up all the way to find. Pick up the stick bears are not stupid, it just do it intuition thing. It may have two outcomes , and ultimately in the hands empty , nothing. Or grab it picked up the last stick . Said to myself, This is it .
is so emotional maturity needed to spend time to wait for its fruit , but I have been a lack of courage and patience. So, had to apply a seal , it becomes memories.
They say I grew up, I believe . Because I have to see themselves as a Xiangsi Dou , that even if the precipitation years, miss the heart will not fade ; and now I am a coffee , waiting for someone my ground , and then dissolved his love , Into a little Tang Wei, the final dress into a cup of coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment