Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disease ( 1)

Home yesterday, I found myself sick.
first bad headache, followed by cold extremities, whole body got into the covers are coming out sweating. The next day a body temperature, there are as many forty degrees! Looked at my mother's anxious face, and concern, I was guilty of acid in waves. I said, Mom I am sorry for you, your son is a failure. My mother on the forehead with a towel to wipe the sweat that, silly child, what to say foolish things? You're a little fool.
I think in this world or my mom know me best. Really, only three words gave me all decades of life made a complete summary. I think that I was a little fool!

lying in bed tossing and turning can not sleep yesterday, called on the gum and the rack of lean pork with the back door of our school stand to drink.
gum and rack of lean pork is my college buddies, the same school basketball team. Their side while pouring me Ah you ask me not a bad mood? I said there would be no call you to drink so much nonsense? Chewing gum say hey you still want her kid, right? I said shut up you fucking me!
in my bottle after bottle of beer towards filling the belly, when the boss smiling, carrying a basket of crabs do not come to ask us to take a few. I looked at it a few baskets in the claws of crabs, scrambling desperately to climb out, but ultimately fall time and time again, could do was spitting white foam! I pound the table Zhirang suddenly, do not do not, you fucking fast away. My boss yelled puzzled, half-day pressure of cross God did not come.
gum quickly say I'm sorry I'm sorry he was drunk. I said I was not drunk. You know my heart that ass! I feel like that a few crabs, then obviously have a lot to face but you could not utter a word, it takes a hard shell, only grinning spit bubble!
I said you fucking do not eat, to walk. Gum said, Well we went to the Bund to see a beautiful girl. Now think about it, then I should not listen to the kid's a bad idea to what the Bund! Riverside Avenue Shangban Ye
there is also full of pairs of lovers, all arms around walk steadily. I saw a shadow really looks like you, wearing silver tights make a man a golden arm around the waist. And if they disappeared in a flash, the crowds, I really want to go up to punch the little bitch!
I really do not understand what today's girls like what kind of man? This is purely as the main street punks, actually spent sleeping places can be Liu. I'm 22 years old, but still remain a love record vacuum. Rack of lean pork, said whatever the outcome, we considered not bad man, why is nobody cares about it?
watching the streets were filled with a picture of a happy face, round and round as if a fire was humming in my head. I was suddenly a tear my chest shirt, button down the floor playing.
I cried in front of the Huangpu River. Dark river, suddenly from the waves like a hysterical cry me a response. I do not know
gum and rack of lean pork was surprised how much his mouth wide open, do not know how many people stopped to see me, I did not care. I only know about if I do not call, maybe really will immediately charge through the air like a basketball, like explode!
Then God began to rain on the unthinking underground. Rack of lean pork and chewing gum while I'm looking for a place to take cover while pulling together to run.
I said, impatient? And then you run fast, do not also rain in front of?
rack of lean pork and chewing gum are shook his head, looking at me looking like a fool. I do not go to ignore them and just keep walking slowly towards the rain. A man so I decided to walk home Linzhao Yu. Rack of lean pork and chewing gum but also to pull me, and I said, nobody should you follow me, who follow me who I hit!
time in the rain, as if on their own thoughts to find a place to hide. At that time I really do not want you, my mind empty, as was the rain to wash it again like this. I think this is my heart most calm since a few months time.
rain climb hair, climb over the cheeks, and crossed his chest. I suddenly lifts his voice to sing:

I Monazhongming ah! I will not turn round. She is like a angel / she is so beautiful / so ordinary I / I open my mouth / heart know / chase her results / lucky / not me / I Monazhongming ah, the wheels will not turn to me ... ... < br>
I walked from the sidewalk of the road, beside from time to time, but after the vehicle Jishi, splashing mud all over me.
I'm walking in the rain, shouting, singing, feeling like a lone wolf howling in the desert.
so I went home, the rain had stopped, my body has already dried out. I lay in bed, head to the pain starts to go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment