Monday, May 30, 2011

Exclusive songs

I always believe that love is the intuitive sense it is not just opposite sex attraction
you my heart is so sober that it be considered a moral of love, I will change my
Cherish the love of my voice to sing with my feelings for you and me

song for me more than you love me really
True meaning word by word transfer treble sound is my breathing
corresponding low dependency
video you put me to give up even if the world will I forget
at least in my mind I I have a love if one day you
old
hand we gradually accompanied by , or why you and I
to analyze differences in personality as you and me I have a perfect understanding
cherish the love will change your voice with my feelings with my
sing the song of me and you not only for the
I even love my switch to a single word you
sincerely
treble sound is my breathing low dependency
the corresponding audio and video you for my ring action even if the world Melody
people in my heart of love songs dedicated the song I love you
belongs to you my songs I will work hard for you to sing for
Exclusive songs dedicated to you what I mean
love each note is the evidence of your youthful dreams
beautiful boy will be in my heart that the last
I love the sound or change your
exclusive songs over and over that the first tail
I found out that they had endless love for you

No comments:

Post a Comment