Sunday, May 22, 2011

Regrets the encounter 10 12

Once again, I used to open the thousands listening, and that the first familiar songs court, seemed to feel the passion of the great cry of the South Stand, seem to hear the captain told the players: We are Milan, Milan, unique in the world, so any difficulties can not defeat us, the future is always in our hands, we wish to go with the firm, because we are the masters of the San Siro.
Oh, Milan, my heart's beloved. I believe. I think if there is God's love, then you will encounter is the direction of his guidance to me, If you love God, then All my life I can not forget is that he'd only told me to follow the direction of the heart. now September clouds my heart if, in the drift between the lingering aftertaste with you, dependent, such as volume Yunshu I love romantic, so entangled in my life with you off the bustling prosperity. plain water in my life, learn to appreciate the joy you bring me, although accompanied by a low, but these are long enough to make me tired in your kind heart and warm atmosphere to relax, you take me in the realm of dream in the quiet ecstasy.
my love, my faith, my life I have no regrets of the encounter - Milan.
Falling maple leaves fall in a meet in my life
faith
life everywhere from his figure
He fills my whole stars
heart crazy Let me love you so much hope that he can not extricate themselves
been so tough and unstoppable
wish he had been standing on the top does not fall < br> However, he again puts the fate of tease
how exactly this is how the
is a cycle you do if someone
Can you tell me if everything is really only meant
inevitable
I think I will still love him so strong
This love along with the pain and vulnerability
but I still want a little bit to the delivery of such
out my love
even though from love to sink
I love and I can not go back
sad
right there willing to do so love you my faith life with no regrets

< br>

No comments:

Post a Comment