Sunday, May 8, 2011

For example (reproduced )

For example ,
some words I will not use ,
each use to when I was very careful ,
bypass it, for another ,
so you have less to think again.

example ,
some places I will not go ,
because there are too many of your footprints.
not to go to and can lose some memories .


example ,
one day I happened to look up album ,
above, have you found it ,
so I no longer on that site ,
to and can You forgot a little more .


example ,
some stars , I like , you like ,
you but I was defeated ,
she is yours, I do not like it .

example ,
some songs ,
is my favorite , and it is you like ,
because it is your first love , even if the re- touching ,
I will not go Listen , not to sing again ,
put it give you.
so ,
would not be heard, they sing these songs think of you.

example ,
common understanding of when I saw that your friends ,
may bring you, may not bring you ,
about you but I try to circumvent the topic ,
This also avoid thinking of you again.

another example ,
one day someone asked me, will think you do ?
I spent a long time only then your name and image linked ,
time, I have Totally forgot you -

perhaps ,
forget the most effective and most thorough way is :
find a person instead.
as you forgot me ,
but this is too cruel ,
I always learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment