Monday, February 21, 2011

We are sad

 Sad around me too much ~ ~ miss irreparable love her back until she finally had to give up not only me ~ ~ love her like a warm She wanted her back to me ~ ~ My heart did not go the direction I am the only one in the last verge ~ Where are you feelings of our love of our heart ~ I give these songs the people like me hope Happiness ~
love, people numb, people warm, sad, lonely people who hh
together with the pleasure and pain, love, let me know your good for me, I understand that we I do not want to lose have to pay
love you because I love you.
once I lost the way, hurt you, now I understand that you would never betray me, thank you love. < br> for love of my life because I know you will always be with my left hh
everyone find their own love, one day we will understand, love gives us not only once, it gave bring us eternal!

No comments:

Post a Comment