Sunday, February 27, 2011

Find Fulin (f)

 My name is Wu Yunzhu Wu Yunzhu. I have 15 years of age. I sat in the room, thinking about last lifetime. On the I, I was fifteen years old, met Fulin. And then he just eighteen years of age.
eighteen years old, he looks young and fit, set off in a yellow robe, he is more Toshihaya up. winds blow, blowing around the flag fluttering sound.
that when he was Harbourside, and I, but only a small woman, in his eyes, is negligible. He has had the Queen, with the concubine, with elegant, I can just not.
It makes me sad. outside the Forbidden City, and I shivered in the wind.
when my life began, I can not stand outside the Forbidden City. It was a different world, a world without the Forbidden City.
I have a brother, also has a younger sister. I have a mother, also a father. a family of five, enjoyable. This should be happy, but how can I not be happy.
father, not my parents father. Mother is my biological mother. I do not know who my Qindie, every time I asked my mother, my mother is holding me cry, do not answer me.
I know, she did not want to answer my .
My brother came over and hugged me and with the mother, sobbing with pain.
brother is elder brother, my sister is not. my sister, is now the father's daughter.
Lin Xiaoning 『』
My name is Lin Xiaoning. I have a sister, her name is Wu Yunzhu. I do not like her, she grown too pretty, people jealous. I do not like her.
I also had a brother, he called the cloud city. I do not like him. In his eyes, only Wu Yunzhu one, never had me. I'm satisfied.
a decade ago, the woman, her two children, came to this family. The two children, than I am. They think I do not know, but I know, I hate them.
I hate them. In particular, she, Wu Yunzhu. I grew up, students will be very beautiful. father, always praise me long was beautiful, like a mother. can be ever since she came, it all changed. father, he never said that I look like your mother had.
always having Wuyun Zhu, and then, with a smile on the clouds Chu said: people like the woman, and I hate her.
the cloud city, I hate him. I hate him for no other reason, just because I like him. I like his eyes to see Wu Yunzhu, dough, very warm. But he looked at the Wu Yunzhu, not me, so I hate him.
『』
I called the city clouds clouds city, my only belief is your mother, and sister. If there is no mother, no sister, I do not know how to live.
Lin Ning, I do not like her. her eyes to see Yun Zhu, always strange, I do not like she looked at clouds beads. I know, Lin Ning, is my sister. could see her eyes every time, I always could not put her as a sister. a thought, she then hate Yunzhu, I would not like her. this, blame me .
Today, I saw your mother cry. Yunzhu hold together her very sad and cried. I know they want a father. see them cry, I bad. father, one of our , is how far the word ah.
us, no father. I and Yun Zhu, had no father. In many years ago, Davis, have already left. Although, now think of, I, or will heartache. But, after all, is a fact.
remember that year, the man, his drinking, then hit a woman. that woman is the mother. At the time, I was only ten years old. I looked like crazy father the name of your mother, your mother is also desperate screams, crying desperately hh see Mother this way, I want to stop, can not do anything. At that time, I only have ten.
I was playing your mother towards the father, kneeling down. I knelt straight down, and then kept on the kowtow, seeking a trial of strength and cried and said: do not listen, he kicked my foot even after the fist, fell on the mother's body.
mother, lying on the ground, desperate look at me, her eyes, tears flowing. In that moment, I do not know where the courage to go to the kitchen, picked up a kitchen knife, went behind the father, did not hesitate to cut it down.
the cut, everyone was shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment