Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heaven there is a road you do not go, hell no one to turn to squeeze your side

 Some describe a happy life is heaven. So what the hell, my understanding is not happy, to live the amount of coke was bad, to live rather die than live, bored just want free, just bored out of life now, just like a hedge. Once, I live in paradise; once, and I lived in hell; now, I'm trying to make a person live in hell, and more than half have been successful. And this man is my ex-husband. a simple ex-husband is derailed , and three new families, and I, huh, huh, planning a revenge, and they are dire. very funny very sad very angrily in a very helpless reprisals, all to myself, for their own lost years of youth, that I missed the accident to the child (the child because they did not, not to the hospital for abortion, but grow to four months because of feelings of anger, coupled with the role of external forces they do not have bleeding I was sitting in 120 emergency vehicles to go).
Please do not put me as a Jour, I tell my things in the horizon, do not want to win something. not to say to me: You should start your new life, you can show that you can not relax before the revenge of living, that you still love him. These are not my inner thoughts. I do not want is to let them much, so that they always live in my shadow , of course, this is the man I fully understand the basis of character for the kind of character he has skills to achieve. strictly speaking, I was between husband and three do not think I go against morality and conscience, that they do not sense the first to blame me heartless.
If there is life friends recognize me, then please Hush, thank you for my bad days for me strength, give me courage, your concern and support of this I will always remember in my heart, you are good friends of my life.
the purpose of writing this post, I do not know what it is. and I just want to caution some of friends a few words: First, the tree would prefer to sow, and do not believe the man's sweet talk; Second, a woman can not be too selfless devotion; third is a woman does not manage the family finances, he himself should leave him some money; Fourth For in marriage, especially for the derailment men, only that one is enough; Fifth, the world is fair, God shut the door for you, but also open a window for you.
I am three years old, according to the woman comes to my age, family child should be stable. I do, Oh, sigh. Ten years of a youth spent on humans. That man is her ex-husband. apply the strange horizon EX terminology to call him good. I end a relationship with him more than a year ago. before the divorce from love to spend a decade now. We love the university campus. After graduation, to a city of common work hard, work hard later The others also have it, and a modicum of success in his career, has done a young mid-level government units. when quite a ride. And I, like all good wives and mothers on the horizon as selfless dedication, the family all the things he did not need to worry about, he went home and just lying in bed eating and mouth. And I just stay in a brace may live hungry work. The idea is to facilitate the care of the family easy to help him work to do. graduated two or three years, we buy a house get married. like everyone thought that way, we have a happy life will be another step on the road. Admittedly, when I do this things, is willing. I think men need a stable out back hard to support his cause.
married, we did not hurry to have children. just want to give children the best, after such conditions are ripe to have children. and he was busy career, there is no extra time to take care of the family, so everything for granted, not thought of marriage had one or two years after the birth.
to us to love, now married almost nine years. Third appeared. his colleagues, as big as me. are not glamorous Marie, can only say that the average person. now I have nine years, no amount of passion but also a lot of it dull, and the remaining two may be has long been established between the family, or they say is a habit, a kind of interdependence. you have me, I have you in the realm of it. threes, is in his life, the emergence of a different kind feelings. of course, his first affair, and then went to the roll.
ninth year, when found, why drag it until the end of ten years. Like all the post derailment men horizon, as in the two hesitant decision, this month decisively with you, over two months, they may have contact with the three. He told thirty-one unit, but not bow to see the rise, no matter who is active, how are not broken. And I did not like all the Offer's first wife, as he time and again choose to forgive, choose ignore it. Of course, I now say such a tone in which the pain, Jian Xin, torture, perhaps only experienced people can understand. short that year, as in hell I'm doing the same, think the whole world was gray.
that time he was already a middle-level cadres of the units. So, I then With the last one for his sake mind, keeping his future. I have not confused their units well known, so, until the divorce, their unit who does not know their nasty things.
So, derailed Male it is best not to give opportunity to give it, once is enough only to repeat offenders is absolutely knocked out, is the best protection of their own.
there are men in the derailment, said after the case, can not listen. derailed his own has a character problem, and his words simply do not count them. I spent a year to understand this point. He in front of me, N and more assurance that the N times, he wanted to keep the home. I mentioned divorce, how he did not leave. Maybe he just wanted to hold the kind of house red flag does not fall, fluttering out of it.
three there, our good times and bad relationships. because he kind of hard to get rid of hatred, I changed some of the previous practice of selfless dedication, he felt I was not before me.
things happen in six months after that time, he also honest for several months, no contact with the three . I also thought that we would make a good living longer. and then an accident, I'm pregnant.
used to think that the arrival of children is a lubricant that allows some of our relationship even closer. Just days is not as people would like it .. pregnant, had a smooth face long pox, with relatively large mood swings, plus it came up a few months can not be the same room. men chanting depressed, and then they contacted. In a telephone conversation, I found . And then a fight, angry. Then the man once again that, once again vowed. Xiudou brains were, and then forgive. until the last time, the children did not keep that
until the day I die, I may still write live that day. At that time, the child is almost four months, more than a few days. evening, I went to sleep. He said the entertainment unit, came back quite late. In fact, I fell asleep the man who put me to another place to span do not know. he entered, I actually wake up, but I did not say anything, so he thought I was asleep. Then, his cell phone on the bed, he went to bath. and then the phone rang, I saw the numbers, is that woman. pick up her mouth to come br> had of talking. memories is a strength to live. ask yourself took so long to know a person, to spend more than a year, to revenge the man. their foolish enough. Nevertheless, fortunately, now have peace of mind. The passing years brought back, but they have also hurt my back a bit. later in life will get better!
bath and then he came back, saw me sitting bed, his cell phone in hand. I asked him, Where is this evening. He said entertainment unit. Just teasing him: how the three said she was with you. Then, he grabbed the phone, say possible, reading the call records, he was silent. Then, after his habit of lying action, open for television sets. This only shows that they are together. do not know how to do a, my anger once again broke out, fight with the upgrade, and then angry for the first time throwing things at him, he ran upon me, I would hands and feet. in the struggle against struggle, when I fell on the edge of the bed, belly side of the encounter, and then stomach began to hurt, and pretty soon a lot to a lot of blood, and then lost almost dizzy. Fortunately, operator he knew human life, to fight the emergency call, took me to hospital. or else hang up is also possible. to the hospital, the children retain his job, but to do it curettage treatment.
when the operating table, I swear you have given me today, another day I will want you to come back, you give me the pain imposed you yourself have else is even trying it again. But then, my first thought is to keep their own body. the body is not good, what are the white talk.
after the operation, linked to anti-inflammatory medicine for a few days now I firmly back in her family. car more than an hour. to do so, one would like to take rest for some time to think about it, how to get the future, how to do; the second is to temporarily leave the man, soft-hearted afraid of their own faults; Third, look at the man in the end to what extent can shamelessly.
home and have a good thought. The man, now he is not Brad. but not so cheap to him. There is a saying well, get mad, no later than ten years. I spent years, and I also care about two or three years. At the time, that at least two to three years to reach, Oh, now seems more than a year, has been deserted the.
I Met Your Mother at the time around, anyway, not do anything, eat and sleep, and to think. eat, they arranged properly, but also try to make the body strength to do things I, may have a power bar, eat more, sleep too much, to restore the body well. I put my ideas and plans to arrange a series of telling my parents. They are more open-minded parents, looked at me This year's living conditions, but also that her ex-husband has not had the guy, can not give me a happy life, and said let me deal with their own, own choice, but that need help when dull do not carry their own .
nursed back to health at home, more than a month, I think the body has recovered almost the same. During this period, ex-husband does, that is called caring, ah, just across the phone, the middle two or three times I have come to see it. I not warm to him, not too cold, it did not think he is with how to how to three. child did not, I think I changed a lot, as if overnight maturity. I learned to double-dealing, learned to speak with a mask to work. he came to, or telephone, as before, I like the gentle surface, as before, let him have a feeling that this thing has passed. In fact, the heart just will not be so confused. I think only this man, and put you right good life a few days, waiting for Fear me.
on the character. ex-husband's character and way of doing things, I know, get along for a decade is not fake, it is also because of this understanding, things will be in the future, which I learned a lot. my character, before that, he is also very understanding, I can not hide is joy, anger, all the people, what say what, but Never hold a grudge, half an hour before the fight, will greatly rows of the back to talking and laughing, that after what, even I myself have a little bit unpredictable, anyway, be very shenanigans, what are keeping everything, do not shown.
than a month later, I returned inside the house.
on financial
few years ago, is presiding over his finances, I take great column in the column did not know how much money. In fact, also not much money. After buying the garage, but also complete loan can be much left. but I do not know the exact figures. until he derailed, although on the surface or in his charge, in fact, I have a few, how much money the family. is also a chance to catch up with it, the unit focused on a number of benefits to buy resettlement house, that is, have their own money, but the unit will be a form of welfare pay tens of thousands of it. anyway, certainly not lose, kind of a sure win. Although Three things then exposed not long, but that time he performed well. So, I also took the opportunity to mobilize He took all our money, bought a Bedroom house, not great. also a little credit loans. this time, his body was empty, and this is in the affirmative. Although usually I do not care account, can only estimate a ballpark, with the sound just to pay back the principal. have combined the good luck my man , buy a house even let me be able to get a car, not a good car, it was the value of ten million. speaking, I do not believe, but this thing to turn my head. is that developers do a opening event of a . I had no nothing about it, did not bring with him too. Some people may ask colleagues around you will definitely say Yes. Unfortunately, my colleagues did not know him, he believes he is the Government, and I was mixed with in the enterprise, so did not need to know my colleagues. So I took the bill of lading to the local car dealers, directly to tell them that help me sell it. After a moment later, I put the money deposit to the account on behalf of my mother on the.
for the derailment of a man, seize their economy is also a protection measure. mental harm, material must not be someone else cheaper.
year later, I basically monthly repayment on some spending money and some life bar, the basic average. However, I also hard to have the skills to cost him a lot of money, and later divorce, his body basically did not have much money.
And I do, except for the cost of a month, but also keep down some. there is a good time the stock market. I am rookie in this market, nor how fear, to vote all of his money into it. In the end, even turned a nearly three fold it. of course, or in the name of my mother's account.
it all, until today, he does not know. all this is the year of his derailed, my property protection policy.
may The reason is the material with these things, and only mine, I can only emboldened enough that it also did not leave some good. from the time I was assigned a number. Therefore, although the marriage did not win the Battle , but I can at least keep a few things.
miss the stock market in 2007, followed buy, basically to make money. However, I would withdraw, and make the time fun, lose it, afford ah, I This mentality is not good
Lara said the magazine so much, if not into the topic. Here I talk about is how to do after that.
more than a month later, I returned to that home . Although the made up his mind in accordance with their plans to begin implementation. but living with this man for so long, not one little bit of love is impossible. I went back there, or will be suffering, or will feel bad. past scenes to emerge Perhaps not too much to describe with Xinrudaoge it. But these are just my heart fluctuations. On the surface, I was again to coax him back. this time, in fact he did not want to divorce. divorce, he a dead man of honor, do not want to be humane thing wrong, but also because of derailment from the marriage; also would affect his career. and he repeatedly said, I was right when the wife, is virtuous type, so he does not want to give up marriage. So, when I filed for divorce later, when his eyes almost down, and refused to leave life and death.
so advise all is when three people or about when the three men less than last resort, it can never be who you are divorced. regularization of hope is too all over. Even if positive, or have his life inside the shadow of his former wife, that invisible shadow is the most terrible.
home After that, he honestly. units entertainment, he can push on the push, I feel like if they return home. And I have to do is to find three forced him out.
abortion, the doctor that prohibited sex for one month. But I have come home more than a month. say that again, with him, how can the kind of mood. an enemy, a no-brainer. But I have been to coax back to the surface was set. was I just go home, I always say a stomach ache, or contraction of the uterus and the like, or that there is a small amount of bleeding, anyway, are excuses. After ten days, the total delay does not work like this. phoney obedient, real progress can be just a little bit, I installed cramps, that is loaded whole body shaking loaded stiff. Anyway, a few tries did not succeed. and then I might be miserable to say the psychological fear, saying it was still night on the operating table so much blood, my heart has scabies pedicle. And then, he is also anxious to see the doctor with me. But the doctors can not tell China what they were, open some do not know what drugs. Anyway, I throw a little every day.
that time he often used to accompany me to dinner, have family lives. and I do, this time the strength has returned to almost the same. I do, they began to play a virtuous wife. buy food to cook, considerate he mm. However, I bought many of which are aphrodisiac dishes, anyway, a lot of restaurants in the online search on the impotence of the thing. Oh, a normal man, can tolerate one or two days, it more these days, in addition to themselves, then in look for myself!
can not afford to lift him what I like waves, OK, in the family is almost stable. seems to lay down his mind a piece of stone. can not then what, pain, ah, ah depressed mood naturally will be affected by some. I do, this time filled with active treatment, affecting a look sorry for him. led to his heart, no place to vent that kind of depressed.
the same time, that time, the three did not give up. once working like mad to beat him call me at his side, he received, it only said that now something you do for you, all right to say it
fact, I was aware of her, but I only call when a regular staff . Anyway, no noise no trouble. secretly to myself, a small bear a great ship.
this action led to his good sensible ah think I feel that I'm trying to to a better life. he told me that also strengthened his family had to.
I heard that not Na. contrary to the original intention was. My purpose was not to his return.
only find the opportunity to make sure he filled three side Kaokao . During that time, it is estimated the three passes is not good, because men know yourself her up. But when a woman wants to fight it, she is not afraid of whatever may be the
man is afraid of: no one can a goblin back date :2009-06-12 17:01:42
It took several days. time we eat dinner when the phone again. ready to sacrifice the three, called out, you do not come, I let You ruin, I will revenge my way to you, you wait and it also said Manduo mm. Now the phone, putting sound is still pretty big. I hear the word does not fall inside the ear. anyway She has always given his past, hung up and play, talk, and that a few words repeated N times.
I think about time. this opportunity very well.
waited for quite a long time, he does not want to, nor what to say unsympathetic with the three words, just say what you do not like this. Then I said to him, first off the phone, have something to tell you. Then, he told the three, over half an hour would certainly call back to her. Then, I said to him, not the way to go on like this, what you really want to sudden, how to do, you can not mix, and she can not mix, and she an unmarried woman (at that time had twenty-eight Nine of the not object), this reputation out, who would be willing to marry? say, and if so kills to, is it the responsibility of your life, or talk about it tonight to see you go.
ex-husband, said at the time not, what can be sudden, ah, she was a woman, but also people called no skin.
Anyway, I was persuade a very long time. Later, he said, or you go with me, like this , good to anyone.
I said, Well you is not to stimulate her. Who is going all right, I went to do it? I believe you, what you should do, should do. anyway, you I'm sorry I have to do something, and then continued, the two of us is gone.
He then telephoned the three, said that moment in the past.
then he continued to accompany me to dinner, then supper, I like Juela.
about for so long, what the soup is cold, fishy. I said, I went to hot under the bar. and then, Oh, I put in the street adult stores would have bought back aphrodisiac. not afraid of him die tonight, you then resolutely useless.
when he decided to go, I think, you look the scenery flies tonight, but also a few nights it.
He finished his soup that night, I urge him to go out, I'm afraid to play the drug early, if at home on the effective, and it would mean that the rice gained nothing in eclipse.
but my mouth said, or fast to quickly return to it. or else they do not know what sudden, out of unitary moths.
So he went.
I'm at home, or depressed to tears. Although it is one thing I bring, but out of this step , then the future is absolutely no turning back. I frankly wept.
That night, he went out for more than two hours. engaged in the performance after the point of view, what things are done right. home of the , I seriously asked him to talk about good you?? he said on a good, completely does not matter. Then, after he is the habit of lying, open for television sets. I just was repeated once, if not off, we really finished. can be considered ahead of time I notice it on his. However, he was when I was crying wolf.
the next period of time, he gradually without the family as the center of the. getting to me also reduced the number of times you attempt a romance, of course, every time I still refuse to psychological barriers. Then, he did not desire in front of me. I think, should be three to meet him now.
I on the surface remains calm and collected.
me in front of him, or play the role of wife and mother. the middle, he is often entertaining, often overtime, travel frequently. Some are true, but many are false. should be together with the three bar. this time, he is one of the outsiders. He loved doing what it likes. bottom of my heart, though still pain to do, but I consider the most is the future. I still want to try to boost them out. as not accomplish anything, I Zuobulezhu, to see God right.
whether it is true, he said come back at night with entertainment, then I do sober things, put there so he came back to drink. He said overtime at night, then I put supper was ready. He said travel at night, then when I'm just a phone call from work, take care of him, the Chihaohehao sleep, let him not to drink, and then the evening would not make a phone call harassing him. In short, I have to do is to be the cardinal principles of the woman.
is to boost things, I just hope that the three pregnant as soon as possible. whether they'll become accomplished, if the husband assumes the responsibility then the three have on the operating table; If you want the child, then I really get off the ground on the body, is best opportunity to retire.
, of course, it all depends on the meaning of God. who do not possible to ensure that she would soon become pregnant. I do not believe, do so in place safety measures. hundred there is a sparse density.
Originally, I wanted to slowly Hao Zhao, play it by ear. If the pregnancy as quickly as to save a great deal the.
chance, I still made a aphrodisiac food. I always feel if the drug is too obvious, not a last resort, it is best not to drugs, food is the most natural of the most useful things. During that time, supper in tonic also added some material, soups and other ingredients added blindly. In short, everything in the invisible, to improve his ability. In fact, with their rivalry seems like time, cooking is constantly improving, and patterns are constantly renewed. We can say that I've got my foot work and capital.
everything hurt to progress. The thought that at least spend more than six months. in three months , progress has been made.
can only say that God is unfair sometimes. still has this to say retribution.
in those months, I endure mm. And, slowly looking for an apartment, slowly gather up her things. were categorized them, and in some of the old do not throw things. all without his knowledge in the circumstances.
he thought, I lightly to work, nothing to do , lead an easy life flies comfortable way to go.
about his character.
He is a very typical male obsession with big people. He likes to seize the initiative and ownership. he thinks his wife is a qualified firm rear, to be a good wife should become good mother, for not very much care about the cause of the fall, he agreed with the woman can easily bully. in front of others, he smooth and slick, allowing anyone willing to make friends with him, even if we do not mind another unpleasant willing, but the others will not feel it, but also that He has a very good, so, in front of people, his image is very positive, very bright; in people before it is his true self. And the true nature, all people do not see, only my first wife with him ten years to understand. His temper was foul. He likes to listen to the people around him, not like the forced, especially do not like being forced to do what he want to do things. He did not ingratiate themselves with a few friends, even if ingratiate themselves with friends, he would cover in front of them like your own true self. And I've seen his bad temper. but his heart is not bad. they do not wind him quarrel or temporarily ignore him, he finished his temper, that he was wrong, he will voluntarily admit their mistakes, and will take the initiative to take home, or other forms to make his apology. with him a few years ago, I did not find out the opportunities, by a lot of gas, after a few years, two people getting run-know patient, some more tolerant. like people to take, then cajole, coax good if, things are ready to tell him to do.
said that he wants my wife on the very hall, under the kitchen. those years, I had a good workout out of skills. in front of his colleagues led him to earn enough to face. He sometimes said that a certain wife of the strong , tube tube her husband was off the mark, the men too, then listen to his wife, so the leaders of the reviews are not very good on that. He said their units did not say that I am not a person, the sensible, the cardinal. He felt a great face .
talk about his home, the one uncle. such as the collection where the clothes never know, because all my finishing every morning to get all my clothes out, he was responsible for wear. home of any one thing, he basically find one, will ask me each time to find things.
I have sworn, I happen to all, must have experience of the three again. As a man, I do not think he is better than life, of course, he will be punishment. is to the woman, body pain, coupled with psychological pain; in a man, I want revenge is also very important spiritual, and that afterwards, he obviously is in any way vulnerable, unless the a turn for the better.
ex-husband, there is a mistake because it is very nostalgia. not a general nostalgia. analogy, even if our relations are deadlocked in the case, sometimes he still recalls the time the things we love, or run into a scenario, what if we have done before, he will say that he miss; sometimes wake up late at night, he will say that we had together last through the hard days. Another example When the leaders, some very casual clothes or old clothes or not wearing, or to close up. I want to throw away a few times, or open when the cloth used, but he stopped me. that the good Why waste the clothes through the feelings of the total a bit. In fact, on the place where it only accounts.
these are only just past the person or thing. out to illustrate, the just want to tell you, if you do not that character, I think my revenge is not as smooth now.
moment thing should be said that more than three months now. the day the surface was very calm manner. he was in front of me from the start, there is no hide emotions, and this is his true self. So he, as always. suddenly have some time, he seems to and often go home. But back home, it seemed very agitated, very quiet, always depressed with, and sometimes clearly is a small thing but also angry, anger is particularly great. handset Well, tune the vibration or silent, because sometimes see the screen light, but no sound. I did not see when, still, as always. (the word is really enough may be able to).
see this status, I understand what happened is certainly something that would lead to his unusual. He is a particularly annoying disgruntled man, so he was doing things he would is take to heart, so it tends to maintain a good mood. He was very family-oriented atmosphere, their voices with his argument that the trouble is over, things said that he had described it. Therefore, the general frame after the top of their voices most hours , he will throw out the whole unhappy. And before me is almost the same type, greatly rows of, nor hold a grudge. So life before a tacit agreement.
At this point I was thinking, maybe it is in accordance with the I expected for the. but they do not move, I will not active. I was not really entertain the general level of high ah.
primary three have in common. is the name of the banner of love, before you can Do not say anything, not higher status as long as love. can be a practical reality, especially with the kids, I think they are eager to positive right. They think they're having Love the crystallization of the delicate. but not the children of first wife came to this world, it is wrong to accidents.
Everyone has weaknesses. I asked myself that they are not perfect, I sometimes play little patience, sometimes wayward. but everyone should have a bottom line of life, a man should have principles. if people lack the moral constraints, learning will not be restrained, then What's the difference with the animals. What it also advertises itself as the highest and other creatures.
So, do not thieves, thieves will be caught. people do, day to see. three really is pregnant. is three to send text messages to tell me directly.
introduce The three-bar. ex colleagues, then twenty eighty-nine, said thieves look high, most people would not join her eyes. ex-husband does, very young, has a mid-level government units, have doubled the natural vigor and charm. And he My clothes are all packed. I claim to look not bad; plus the image of her ex-husband is not the kind of people who did not. Taken together, the love he is taken for granted.
when we were married, held One is considered a very decent, not really too expensive but very impressive ceremony. It is said that their units before or after the wedding has not yet been exceeded.
third time is not yet three, but she was seen at the scene this beautiful scene.
So what does not exist like cheating.
we are from the latter, they are just picking up a card. wedding did not, the honeymoon did not. This is also a thorn in her heart after .
my phone number is when they do group numbers, I joined a number, so, in their group, basically everyone's numbers are interconnected. Furthermore, even if do not know, asking each other, but also hear it play. I did a few years they mixed units, up to number one, down to the new, and I basically know. There are several still play good. Maybe a Goodwill a long face, I also won the the level of people's favorite aunt. middle-level cadres at and above the family, I also know that sometimes leaders dinner, will bring their families. I naturally have mixed with a wife who had a familiar.
So, I know she the number, she knows my number has become a matter of course.
my phone number is when they do group number, I joined a number, so, in their group, they basically have the numbers is interconnected. Furthermore, even if do not know, asking each other, but also hear them play. I did a few years they mixed units, up to number one, down to the new, and I basically know them. A few also play well. Maybe a Goodwill a long face, I also won the level of people's favorite aunt. middle-level cadres at and above the family, I also know that sometimes leaders dinner, will take ...

No comments:

Post a Comment