Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beautiful memories of playing the game that point the player thing

 See fun game to play like mad, and that it has been many years ago. Maybe young people are more persistent now, no more fighting as the older of (hey, look at this tremendous vigor ~ ~), But those , during which also includes day and night, this is also the first time I stay up all night playing games. impression of very deep: the story is a hit, General Li and Zhao in the tomb, alive walked a labyrinth at night, finally came to the tomb of the Sui Dynasty general, just remember that pop out a red skull, skull claw hammer and then ground, took me to knock a few dead, and then that is a red screen that says: what what heroes you start over. so I re-read file found in a Li Xiao Zhao Tomb of the hole and just as silly generals stand it, I play the game together with a half-day did not save excited ah!
Made in the table fast 5:00, and angry! off! sleep! do not know how to dream Xiao Li and Xiao Zhao still go hand in hand, depressed the Survival Song in her hand, holding a large one of the dice, throw a dice step (because he is stupid every throw is 1 point). to me hate Yeah, go slow it does not matter, the key is turned into Minesweeper Yudi model type, one case of throwing the first step of the enemy, say nothing of Ti Duolao god! heaven, ah, ah ~ ~ ~ this earth in the end is the RPG game But he is a person too good, even a computer novice to lend, hh finally entering into the game into the game, do not know how to remember the control of a large chest beautiful slide down from a hill, and then I started to turn, and then encounter a monkey Paozhaopaozhe, melee to is this ah, is not fun! be that this the virus found it pirated disk is Tomb Raider Collection, including a generation, 2nd generation, 2nd generation 3rd generation Gold Edition and Gold Edition. It is clear at this time the level of my computer has been rapid, but also play back and forth a lot of games, and experience the value of the numerical mad UP, so that no further contact with it has been difficult, but absolutely fell in love with the game next to GG credit. He not only let the play the first game, let me see the amazing Laura MM inverted and diving water (showing off a half-day, in fact, hold down the shift key), so to say, O beauty!
Jinyong Mi, I am Jin Yong's characters and the story knew nothing about, but I am going astray even plays a game of Heroes of Jin Yong, this is how much I will destroy ah! during that br> beginning of the game who have played, but I actually set a team with Yinzei Tian Boguang, moral values ​​Kuangxiang! harm actually learn from Lei Feng, I post things to do, go look in the mirror every day, there is no higher moral values! there That is simply rubbish break baseball boxing thing (but then I heard people say baseball reaches ten boxing, other martial arts is a cloud on the whole, this project has played two weeks confirmed Cannian ah!), so I must have trained a invincible martial arts masterpiece. God loves me, I learned a masterpiece can attack the big move in four directions mm Tarzan eighteen (later I heard people say this is rubbish martial arts, I thought it was meat and potatoes), and then I actually took this in pregnant than Jing Yong
I hate BUG, more abnormal is the difficulty of its game, so I did not even get it to get through customs. picture picture below to see how an idiot can see; operating strange is that even using the directional control keys Home, PageUp, End, PageDown; martial arts monotone because the elderly would kick his left leg Duan Yu; shameless BUG lead story was stuck and had to restart the game.
I was totally and completely defeated the game. Let me not I am still difficult clearance Remember: Duan Yu was trapped in a cave in the Quartet, the four corners of a blood stone cave, the cave there are five skeletons strange action really fast, attacking thieves strong, almost a skeleton of two hand strange to Duan Yu to GameOver. but in general are five skeletons at the same time the siege, there is no chance of power. Duan Yu of course, the cat with three legs would kick his left leg effort, I figured that Tisi a strange skeleton probably more than 20 feet, But how strange skeleton standing still for Duan Yu will play silly, perhaps not kicking legs up, beat Duan Yu was shot dead. so have to have one by one break in circles all over the court, but no matter how hard the final outcome or GameOver!!
These are memories of some very interesting game, because the countless games played, so there are many, many similar interesting. Even I find it strange that a girl could have produced it on the game great interest, but also put most of the time and energy to play. but I think it is worth, like to play the game is not, as some people see it, feel it is in the Games poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment