Sunday, September 19, 2010

Word or two to give to today's birthday of Y

 Zhanjiang in the early summer, the miles, sending thoughts and happiness, and you,

Tonight, magnolia flowers,

dreams song in the summer,

Looking back, eyes ripple thrown,

you a big warm smile the entire beautiful life, who Which night

stacked with your shadow,

pace walking in the light sparse small way

which hit a gust of wind accompanied by fragrant,

blow wave phase, as I have with your eyes

which a piece of paper hiding the sadness

covered the sun give you the most beautiful,

most clear in the afternoon at that station

we were silent,

together in which unknown tomorrow,

do not need to say goodbye,

language without dismay,

we set sail at sunrise each coast,

I know struggle with arrival,

look back you will see the bright eyes of promise,

my memories of you or you After thousands of miles

eolian has changed,

me hope in a most unusual morning

open the door without a feeling of,

to see you jump into the eye,

This time, let me put down all the things

looked up to me like you smile,

clean simple as that year,

see my hand holding a memory, such as gold,

smile sent to you before

Well, dear, not tonight, nostalgia,

not leaning out of windows but not sad,

not wake up that dream, magnolia wither,

waxing, so long we Dangzhe month Hui,

toast with drunk

you drink my holy blessing

I would like to invited to the night sky,

tonight I promised meteor,

happy fall into your dreams,

No comments:

Post a Comment